The best prices
The Pet Food Forum will provide commercial stands with the following characteristics:
1. Exhibition days: Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1, 2018, at Expo Guadalajara , Guadalajara, Jal. Mexico.
2. Assembly days: Wednesday, May 30, from 08:00 and until 10:00 p.m.
3. Dismantling days: June 1st, starting at 4:00 p.m.
4. Cost of stands:
- $ 26,000.00 + tax. Dimensions: 2.0 m deep x 3.0 m front x 2.5 m high
- $ 29,500.00 + tax- Dimensions: 3.0 m deep x 3.0 m front x 2.5 m high
* Note: For the assembly of stands special (under the company's design), the maximum height allowed is 4.00 m
* Applies 10% discount for companies that contracted in the past event, as long as the payment of the stand is made before December 15, 2017, or 5% discount if the payment is made to no later than February 28, 2018. For new companies, they will have a 5% discount if they contract before December 15, 2017.
* When contracting 2 or more stands, apply an additional 5% discount.
5. Characteristics of the stand: Rear and side walls in an octagonal construction system with 8-way aluminum profiles with white panel elements, both melamine faces of 2.50 meters. high, canopies in melamine and aluminum profiles, 1 double polarized electrical contact of 110 v / 500 watts, 1 type slim line lamp of 2 x 38 watts, sign made in self-adhesive vinyl in black less than 30 characters, assembly and dismantling of stand, table with skirt, 3 folding folding chairs.
6. Data for deposit:
ENLACE AL COMERCIO, S.A. DE C.V.
BANAMEX, ACCOUNT: 592294, BRANCH: 7004
7. The booth will be considered as rented once the application form has been filled out and the total deposit has been made for this concept. Cancellation can be made with a minimum of 30 calendar days before the event, with a charge of 30% of the total cost. Cancellations made less than 30 days after the event will not be refundable.
8. The assembly and disassembly of the stands will be paid by the company hired by the organizers for this purpose.
9. It is forbidden to modify or move any of the modules of the stands without prior authorization from the organizers.
10. The contractor must provide the name that will appear on the stand marquee at least 2 weeks prior to the event. The length of the name must conform to what is specified in point 5.
11. The booth must be delivered to the organizers at the end of the event in the same state in which it was received; otherwise, the contractor will cover the cost derived from the lack of furniture or any damage caused to them.
12. In case of using music in the booth, it should be played at a volume level that does not affect the others.
13. No space outside the booth (corridors, stands neighbors, etc.) should be invaded.
14. It is forbidden to bring alcoholic beverages to the stands. The intake of alcoholic beverages will be restricted to the cocktail hour.
15. The maximum number of people who can enter the stand on behalf of the exhibitor is 2 people, who have the right to participate in coffee breaks, lunch and cocktail parties. If there are more than 2 people, the company will assume the surplus food costs.
16. The organizers of the Pets Pet Food Forum are separated from the products and information that is displayed, being the sole responsibility of whoever does it.
17. It is forbidden to expose articles or offensive information to attendees, or to degrade the purpose of the event.
18. The organizers reserve the right to postpone or relocate the event for technical or space reasons.
19. In case of cancellation of the event, the organizers will make the corresponding reimbursement to the cost of the stand.
20. The stand contract does not include admission to conferences.
21. You must comply with the additional rules established by the Expo Guadalajara.
22. For additional modifications to stand, contact and quote with: O.N.C.E (National Organization of Congresses and Events) Address: Los Arrayanes 10, Residencial de los Naranjos, C.P. 45600 Tlaquepaque, Jalisco.
Phone / Fax +52 (33) 1031 0359, Mexico D.F. +52 (55) 1209 8255, email@example.com, www.once.com.mx p>