TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Foro Mascotas Pet Food will provide commercial booths with the following characteristics:
- Exhibition days: Thursday, June 1 and Friday, June 2, 2023, at Expo Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Assembly days: Wednesday, May 31, from 10:00 to 22:00 hrs. NOTE: In the case of special set-ups, if the company exceeds the set-up time limit, beyond 22:00 hrs, the exhibitor must pay overtime directly to Expo Guadalajara.
- Dismantling days: Friday, June 2, starting at 14:00 hrs. NOTE: If the company exceeds the set-up time limit, beyond 20:00 hrs., the exhibitor must pay overtime directly to Expo Guadalajara. The site must be left completely clean, without garbage or leftover materials.
- Cost of booths:
- BOOTH TYPE A: $2,420.00 USD. Dimensions: 3.0 m front x 3.0 m depth x 2.5 m height.
- BOOTH TYPE B: $4,500.00 USD. Dimensions: 6.0 m front x 3.0 m depth x 2.5 m height.
- BOOTH TYPE C: $6,160.00 USD. Dimensions: 9.0 m front x 3.0 m depth x 2.5 m height.
- BOOTH TYPE D: $7,740.00 USD. Dimensions: 6.0 m front x 6.0 m depth x 2.5 m height.
- BOOTH TYPE E: $10,870.00 USD. Dimensions: 9.0 m front x 6.0 m depth x 2.5 m height.
*Note: For the assembly of special booths (under the company's design), the maximum height allowed is 4.00 m.
- Booth characteristics: back wall and sides in octagonal construction system with 8-way aluminum profiles with white panel elements, both sides in melamine 2.50 m high (in special designs up to 4 m high), melamine canopies and aluminum profiles, 1 double polarized electrical contact of 110 v / 500 watts, 1 slim line lamp of 2 x 38 watts, sign made of self-adhesive vinyl in black color less than 30 characters, 1 cloth table and 3 chairs. NOTE: The 6x3 and 6x6 stands are delivered with electrical contacts, ready to be assembled as defined by the company.
- Data for deposit:
ENLACE AL COMERCIO, S.A. DE C.V.
BANAMEX, CUENTA 592294 SUCURSAL 7004
*NOTE: 5% discount applies to any of the booth when paying in advance before January 15, 2022.
- Additional passes for conferences, exclusively for personnel of the company contracting the stand, will cost $3,800.00 each + IVA (Mexican pesos).
- The cost per additional meal (1st day) is $900.00 + IVA (Mexican pesos).
- In the event that the booth contracting company purchases conference passes for clients or other guests, these will have the cost of the Group.
- The booth will be considered rented once the application form has been filled out and the total deposit for this concept has been made. Cancellations may be made at least 30 calendar days prior to the event, with a charge of 30% of the total cost for administrative expenses. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the event will not be refundable.
- The assembly and dismantling of the stands will be the responsibility of the company contracted by the organizers for this purpose.
- It is forbidden to modify or move any of the booth modules without prior authorization from the organizers.
- The contractor must provide the name that will appear on the booth marquee a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event. The length of the name must be as specified in point 5.
- The booth must be delivered to the organizers at the end of the event in the same condition in which it was received; otherwise, the contractor shall cover the cost derived from missing furniture or any damage caused to the same.
- If music is used in the booth, it must be played at a volume level that does not affect others..
- No space outside the booth (aisles, neighboring booths, etc.) shall be invaded.
- The entry of alcoholic beverages to the booths is prohibited.
- The maximum number of people that can enter the booth by the exhibitor is 2 people (per 3x3 booth), which are entitled to participate in food. In case of more than 2 people, the company will assume the excess food costs.
- The organizers of the Foro Mascotas Pet Food are not responsible for the products and information that is exhibited, being the total responsibility of the person who does it.
- The exhibition of articles or information offensive to the attendees, or that degrades the objective of the event, is prohibited.
- The organizers reserve the right to postpone or relocate the event for technical or space reasons.
- In case of cancellation of the event, the organizers will reimburse the corresponding booth cost except when the cancellation is due to force majeure, beyond the control of the organizing committee, such as flood, earthquake, etc.
- The booth contract does not include admission to conferences, except when stipulated according to booth size.
- The exhibitor must comply with the additional rules established by Expo Guadalajara.
- For additional booth modifications, contact and quote with: O.N.C.E (Organización Nacional de Congresos y Eventos) Address: Los Arrayanes 10, Residencial de los Naranjos, C.P. 45600 Tlaquepaque, Jalisco. Tel/Fax: +52 (33) 1031 0359, México D.F. +52 (55) 1209 8255, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.once.com.mx